Tuesday, May 15, 2012

To Health: 3 Day Fruit Flush - Day 2

[source]

I didn't sleep well throughout the night, because I had to get up several times to pee... not that fun.  However, today was much sweeter in regards to all of the yummy servings of fruit I was allowed to eat.

8:57 AM – I couldn’t wait until 9 AM, I am my typical hungry which means I want to eat very soon after I get settled in at my desk.  I’m eating honeydew melon that I bought from Trader Joe’s and it is super delish and juicy.  I feel like I should be eating fruit every day for breakfast instead of oatmeal.  The only thing I don’t like about it is that it’s cold.  I like warm foods in the morning which is why I drink hot coco and eat oatmeal.  Anyway, enough typing and more eating my sweet delicious fruit.  Yum!

9:22 AM – Want more fruit… So sweet and delicious… Want more fruit…

11:02 AM – Yum! Snacking on Kiwi and I think I’ll have an apple also.  I chit chatted through the last hour to keep myself busy and I’m not starving at this point.  The kiwi is absolutely delish!  I love fruit.  I’m going to try to stop eating at the one serving and jump to my apple. 

11:13 AM – Oh my apple is so sweet and juicy.  That’s like the only downside to eating the fruit, you taste something sweet and delicious and it makes you want more sweet and deliciousness.  Water isn’t as satisfying when you’ve had the sweetness of fruit.  And fruit isn’t really as satisfying once you start to smell everyone else’s lunch… I’m starting to miss pizza and my turkey chili.  On the upside, my teeth feel super clean, LOL.

12:18 PM – I’m sneaking 2 pretzels… there’s just something about not being able to eat bread… It drives me crazy and I just start craving it.

12:59 PM – I couldn’t wait for 1 PM to start eating my next round of fruit.  I’m eating cantaloupe and once again it is amazingly good.  But I’m starting to get hungry and I’m not even done eating yet. 

2:29 PM – I don’t feel extra hungry anymore, but I sure hope I’m getting skinny… I don’t feel like I’m losing weight, but I better be surprised when I step on the scale later this week.  Haven’t decided if I want to do it tomorrow or Thursday.

3:36 PM – I’ve eaten all my kiwi and I even went to the gym for my 15 min 3 PM workout.  It was all abs today.  I’m not really that hungry, but I have a serious craving for the new Taco Bell Doritos Taco.  Someone told me it was soooooooooooooooo good and that I had to try it once.  I swore off Taco Bell a few years back, but the way they made it sound I’m willing to sacrifice this one time.  Will I sacrifice my diet… IDK.  It’s just one more day, but the seed has been planted.  I’m back at my desk and I just finished eating an apple.  2 more apples to go and I’m done with fruit for the day.  

5:00 PM - My last 2 apples of the day and I'm feeling hungry.  I'm not sure if a salad will suffice for dinner... I feel like all of my food is in my lower belly, but nothing is coming out.  I wonder when the fun will begin.  Where is the weight loss?

6:25 PM - Please don't judge me!  I couldn't help it... I made dinner and I couldn't help but eat it.     

I should have cut up the watermelon I bought, but I didn't.  I was exhausted by 7 PM and passed out until just recently.  I should have washed my containers for tomorrow, but I didn't.  Am I being lazy, yes.  Do I deserve it -- maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment