Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To Health: 3 Day Fruit Flush - Day 3

Last day of the fruit flush and it's pretty uneventful....

[source]

9:00 AM – Hungry, but working…

11:00 AM – Is it really time to eat again… still working

11:23 AM – Uh oh… I think I feel the flush coming on…

1:06 PM – I breezed through the morning and lunch.  I’m finishing my 2nd apple and my body is still not feeling completely cleansed yet.  More pressures in my lower belly.  And belching.  Lots of belching.  I haven’t had any water at all to drink today. 

1:53 PM – I’m getting very hungry, my throat is dry, and I’m starting to feel a slight throb in the right side of my head.  Water isn’t really helping. 2 pretzels to the rescue.

3:04 PM – I actually hit snooze on my outlook reminder to eat fruit.  Today has been a busy day and I’m now snacking on my cantaloupe and it is yummy.  I haven’t gone to the bathroom much today and I’m thankful for that.  I think I’ve been so preoccupied with work that I haven’t had time to get super hungry or pay attention to my bladder. 

5:13 PM – I had to snooze again, but I’m finishing up my last apple and serving of fruit for the detox.  I don’t feel skinny, but I do feel a little gassy and bloated… I don’t think this is what “flushed” feels like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment